Bachelor of Science in Business Administration (B.S. in Business Administration)
The goal of the Bachelor of Science in Business Program is to equip students with the skills to function in leadership and management positions in various for-profit and nonprofit organizations, and for advance studies in business, management and related areas. The program requires 120 semester hours for graduation and includes coursework in Biblical Studies and General Studies.
In addition to their Learning Objectives for Biblical Studies and General Education Courses, students will...
- Develop a thorough understanding of fundamental business principles.
- Acquire the skills and dispositions needed to enable sound business practices.
- Display competent skills for graduate-level coursework by successful research and writing.
- Develop a philosophy of business that incorporates a biblical worldview.
- Demonstrate knowledge of business operations in a variety of settings – commercial, ministry and cross-cultural.
- Demonstrate knowledge of General Studies from a biblical perspective.
Deze school biedt programma's in:
Laatst bijgewerkt op February 5, 2018