The study of business informatics provides students with a future-proof, broad and solid foundation based on the fields of computer science and business economics. The knowledge and skills acquired during the degree are excellent preparation for positions in various businesses, the public sector, corporate networks and institutions, and their possible applications are diverse. Possible spheres of activity include:
- Analysis, design, and redesign of processes
- Planning, development, implementation, operation, and maintenance of information and communication systems (especially software) in the context of diverse business applications
- Applying innovative technologies for the creation of new functionality and novel fields of business
The dual work-study model can create an ideal foundation for you in the field: Enrol in the Bachelor’s in Business Informatics with the HWTK and work at a cooperating company at the same time. With the split-week model, gaining hands-on experience is guaranteed. Students are actively included in day-to-day business from the start.
Requirements for successful admission to the Bachelor’s in Business Informatics are listed below.
- A qualification at the university or technical college entrance level or
- An equivalent recognised admission qualification (e.g. admission by vocational qualifications) and
- Submission of application documents online with your CV and references
- A selection interview, if necessary or applicable
- Non-native speakers of German must include proof of German level B2 proficiency with their application
Deze school biedt programma's in:
Laatst bijgewerkt op February 3, 2018